The following statements pertaining to key doctrines reflect our doctrinal position.
• We believe in the historic Baptist faith and practice.
• We believe any sinner can be saved and transformed by the grace of God.
• We believe in the imminent, pre-millennial return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• We believe church members should have a desire to be Christ-like in their daily living.
• We believe the Great Commission was given by our Lord Jesus Christ to New Testament churches.
• We believe the Authorized King James Bible is the preserved Word of God for English speaking people.
• We believe "repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ" (Acts 20:21) are necessary for salvation.
A detailed Doctrinal Statement is available upon request.